Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome to Buff Food for Food Buffs

RON:

Ok. So i love to cook, but i never.... NEVER write down the recipes for what i come up with. My wife Joyce (aka the beauty queen blogger @ http://adventuresofabeautyqueen.wordpress.com) always bugs me about it and I always say, "i'll remember the recipe, of course i'll remember the recipe..." of course i never do! hahaha!

Must be a habit i picked up in my college days when my buddy Jake Arevalo and i shared an apartment. We'd cook up dishes with whatever was available for ourselves and our friends from the International Club of the University of Philippines (ICUP) whenever they'd come over. Every meal was "Bachelor's Suprise"! and every meal was great!!! (...yeah, right!)

So maybe this blog will change that and I'll somehow actually post some of my gastronomical creations here! In any case, this blog isn't just about recipes that Joyce and I have come up with on our own or discovered through cookbooks, food sites and friends... it's about finding great food... AND EATING IT! Welcome to our food trip!